The West of England Combined Authority are one of 6 successful regions who have been awarded £1.275m from DCMS to support local creative businesses to unlock economic growth. The Create Growth Programme will build on the success of the Creative Scale Up Pilot (2019-2022) and aims to support high-growth creative businesses to scale and become investment ready through a targeted business support package.
The Create Growth Programme consists of three complementary strands:
– A bespoke business support programme delivered by Watershed
– Access to a £7m finance fund delivered by Innovate UK
– Investor outreach activities.
We are looking for companies who are exploring new growth opportunities, this could include, but is not exclusive to:
– Reaching new customers
– Developing or taking to market a new product or service
– Expanding your business to new markets, including internationally
This programme is not looking to support ‘business as usual’, but for new business activity that will lead to growth.
Application deadline, 12pm Friday 1 December.
To find out more visit www.westofengland-ca.gov.uk/growth-hub/create-growth-programme/
End date: 10:00am on Friday December 1st, 2023