Lightforge Studio is situated within The Old Drumbank Studios building just off the city’s popular Gloucester Road.
Whether you’re looking for a flexible short-term hire space, a spot to do a photography / video shoot or a multi-disciplinary environment in which to test out a new creative project, it’s versatile and available for a diverse range of uses.
Compact size, an efficient lay-out and very affordable rates, why pay more?!
WHAT WE OFFER
- A ‘blank canvas’ dry hire studio space – 5m (depth) x 3.3m (width) x 2.2m (height) plus storage. Equipment to ensure continuous and controlled lighting, along with other provisions for photography and video work, is included. The room is flexible and we’re also open to a variety of other short-term creative uses.
- A friendly environment in a co-working building, just 10 minutes drive from Bristol city centre and seconds from quirky independent shops and amazing eateries.
- High speed WIFI, Kitchen, Central Heating and WC facilities. Free parking in surrounding area.
- An on-site member of staff to meet you, help with loading, show you the ropes and remain on-hand throughout the day. Secure, private access for the period in which you’re there.
- Availability for half day, full day, weekly or longer bookings.
- Roll-down colorama / green screen with grey, green and white backdrops, additional colours available on request. Various reflector discs and other backgrounds also free to use.
- 2 x Godox SL60s + Softboxes, 2 x Tungsten Continuous Lights, 1 x C-Stand, 2 x Mini-Stands. 1 x Trestle Table and Large Whiteboard to help you plan your day. Lots of space to bring and use your own kit.
- Flash / strobe kit and other additional equipment hire packages, camera assistance and gaffer services available on request.
- Multiple power points and large side shelving for storage. A fresh coat of white floor paint can be arranged with sufficient notice.
- Free tea and coffee, and full use of the adjacent kitchenette.
4 Sommerville Road